Frequently Asked Questions
- Portolets and Restrooms are available at four locations – refer to map for details.
- Water is available for volunteers (at stage lot, judging stand, disc jockey locations and will be handed out by roving water golf carts).
- For any emergency, contact nearest radio person, they will contact nearest deputy, who will alert parade ambulance and/or parade security.
- Seniors - Handicap Parking at Gold Lot & South County Community Center
- Senior and Physically Challenged Tent- A tent will be set up in front of the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion on Lake Robbins Drive for senior citizens and the physically challenged to obtain respite from the summer heat.
- No throwing of candy & handouts due to safety: ensures children won’t run out into path of vehicles.
- Announcement of prize winners on phone line (281-210-3975) after 2 pm on July 4th, awarded July 4th at Red Hot & Blue Festival in Waterway Square.